Saturday, April 17, 2010

JONES CAFE (WEST HOLLYWOOD,4/16/10)

Teddy & I happened to be in West Hollywood today, so we stopped by Jones' Cafe for a quick bite. Normally i like to eat in the restaurant portion for the dark "Hollywood" ambience, but unfortunately that area was closed for lunch. So this was my first time eating in the cafe. I liked it because it definitely gave me the feel of a traditional italian cafe with red & white checkered tablecloths included. We started off with fried calamari rings for an appetizer, and let me tell you,those were the best i've ever tasted! Fresh, slightly chewy & lightly battered. I ordered a yummy chopped salad that was soo big, i took the rest to go :) Teddy ordered a spicy italian sausage pizza,which i didn't get to try, but he seemed to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment