Sunday, March 21, 2010

EL 7 MARES (SILVERLAKE,3/19/10)

Friday afternoon i was checking my friends' Facebook updates & i happen to come across
a mouthwatering pic of a seafood cocktail one of my buddies posted. I was transfixed! I needed to know where he got that meal from! He wrote
back that the pic was take at 7 Mares in Silverlake. I told Teddy, let's go!!! :D
By first glance upon arriving there, it's basically a taco stand. But it wasn't until we finished our meal & i looked next door & discovered that they also have a restaurant (my Facebook buddy said to eat there next time,much more on the menu).
Regardless, i was happy with what they had on the menu......SEAFOOD!!! seafood tacos, seafood
tostados, seafood cerviche, oysters,etc....i could go on like Bubba Gump lol! Right off the bat i ordered the cerviche & 1/2 dozen oysters. Teddy on the other hand stuck to ordering carne asada tacos & a tostado. The food was good & hit the spot on that warm friday. I can definitely see myself coming back during the summer for something cold & light (calorie wise). Next time we will try the restaurant :)



No comments:

Post a Comment