Friday, April 17, 2009

KOJI'S HAPPY HOUR,4/16/09 (HOLLYWOOD)

Yesterday was a beautiful day in the neighborhood! California weather rules :P I ran a few errands then met up with my "church" group (O.L.O.P.C.) for happy hour at Koji's. I went by Alex's crib to pick her up,but prior she told me that there was a special guest there. Lil Aidan! my favorite little person :) He's having a bday party on Sat,but unfortunately i can't go :( So,brought a present for him & he loved it! Afterwards Alex & i left and headed for Koji's. Koji's is located at Hollywood & Highland,a tourist trap area i try to avoid like the plague. But you can't beat the prices for Koji's happy hour! We arrived & Tim and Sean came after. Was good seeing the gang again,since we haven't had church in awhile (horrible sin! lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment