Thursday, May 28, 2009

SUSHI IKE, 5/28/09 (HOLLYWOOD)

*warning! this paragraph will be
entirely in caps,so don't trip!* ;p
SUSHI IKE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SUSHI RESTAURANT!! I DARE ANY OTHER SUSHI JOINT TO ATTEMPT TO COME CLOSE TO THE FRESHNESS OF THEIR FISH...HANDS DOWN,SUSHI IKE WILL WIN!
There,i've said it so you should check them out too. It's located in a strip mall @ Hollywood/Gower,across from Pep Boys. But don't let the strip mall mentality fool ya. Even though there may not be anything fancy about the interior,say like,Katsuya...no matter,they don't have time for that,it's all about the meal. The staff & sushi chefs,including Ike are very congenial,and make you feel very welcomed. I pretty much have come here every Thurs for lunch. Today was my first day back since i 've been on my diet,and it was delicious! Pictured are crab sushi (real,meaty crab meat!) & snapper with green ice tea. I also ordered spicy tuna handroll (my fav) that had just the right amount of kick to it. Seriously,try this place! You will definitely be pleased :) http://www.yelp.com/biz/sushi-ike-los-angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment